Thursday, September 1, 2011

Interview: Lucy Hale ('Pretty Little Liars')


As we caught up with Lucy Hale in Los Angeles, it’s no surprise that she’s stunning at first sight. That was expected. The star of ABC Family’s tween-cult series Pretty Little Liars has a doe-eyed gaze that is both coquettish and remarkably sexy (if I sound obsessed, that’s because I might be). Yet it's quite often overshadowed by the intensely hard stares of her character Aria, a worrisome girl being stalked by an unknown chronic texter who may or may not have killed her best friend (as we found out in last night’s mid-season finale, it looks as if he/she didn’t) likes to poison and blackmail her friends for fun. As if this weren’t enough, she’s dating a guy who she met in high school. Oh, and he just happened to be her teacher.
But what may surprise you about Lucy is that she radiates charm from the inside out, again, unlike her pretty little namesake. As we briefly observe her in a thick pair of heel-less heels, I confess to her that from my personal experience (I’m a guy, so zero) wearing high heels with no heel must be a terrible experience. I imagine that at this point, Aria would slowly back away from me or run to find one of her gal pals, thinking I was another one of her stalkers and somehow part of the ‘Who Killed Alison?’ dilemma. But Lucy Hale laughs it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment