Monday, September 26, 2011

Lucy Hale Project

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORLD. THIS TIME MY PROJECT/PRESENT FOR HER ISNT SOME LITTLE THING. THIS IS GOING TO BE BIG, AND I WANT IT TO COME FROM ALL HER FANS, NOT ONLY ME. SO, MOST IMPORTANTLY, SPREAD THE WORD!




Options: (you can choose as many as you want)
- edit a picture of you and/or lucy, must me lucy hale related (not just PLL)
-make a short video (make sure you talk about lucy hale)
-write lucy hale a fan letter (just for lucy hale...i will do my absolute best to get her to see it)
-write a song for her
-take a picture of something in your room that is dedicated to her
-and if you want to do something besides these options, you MUST email me


The reason of all this is because i want her to see it for sure this time, she will see it. And i want it to be the best it can be.

If you want any picture examples check out my YouTube Account

Email me if you have any questions at all, lucyyhalefan13@gmail.com or tweet me @lucyyhalefan13
Thank you for helping
Deadline October 20th, if any problems email/tweet me :)


List of people doing it: http://thehalerswagteam.blogspot.com/2011/10/lucy-hale-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment